Note: Events that are invitation-only, fundraising galas or benefits, retreats, classes and camps will be consider based on mass appeal. All events will be reviewed and, if accepted, posted within two (2) weeks. Visit Helena reserves the right to accept or reject events at its discretion.
- The website database can hold events months and years into the future. Submit your events as soon as you know about them to ensure they are posted in time.
- Send us your press releases directly to VisitorCoordinator@Helenamt.
- To make changes to a submission or an event, send a change request email to VisitorCoordinator@Helenamt.
com (include the event title and date).
- If your organization/venue is not located in the drop-down list, you can manually enter that information in the “Create or Find a Venue/Organizer” field, respectively.
- Submit a photo for each event:
- .jpg, .png, or .gif file under 50 MB in size.
- Recommended specs: 2800x1200px
If you have any questions, please send them to VisitorCoordinator@Helenamt.
Fill out the fields below in order to have your events listed in our online calendar. Please note: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click “Submit Event” at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added. You will be notified if your event can not be approved.