The Montana Club
BACK
The Montana Club
24 W 6th Avenue


The Montana Club is a co-operative restaurant and special events center open to the public. Incorporated in 1885 by attorneys; bankers; politicians; mining, livestock and timber magnates; and self-described capitalists, its membership drew from Montana Territory and beyond. Originally the oldest, continuously-operating private club west of Minneapolis, the Montana Club is housed in a purpose-built Clubhouse designed in 1903-1905. The Club continues to appeal to Montanans and visitors who appreciate fine cuisine and service, value privacy and discretion, and enjoy exceptional programming in the Members’ Lounge and Dining Room, Banquet Hall, Rathskeller, Loggia, and four private dining rooms.

Amenities

Event Planning & Support
A/V Service
Food Service/Catering
Lounge Area
Wi-Fi